Friday, December 22, 2006

SEASON'S GREETINGS!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Everyone!!!!!! To everyone who celebrates Christmas, that is.......

Happy Hanukkah, to those who celebrate Hanukkah......

Happy Winter Solstice, for those to whom it applies.......

And a HEARTFELT Seasons Greetings to anyone and everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful, joyous Holiday Season and an even Happier New Year!

Please accept my apologies for the lack of posts lately. The busy season is upon us, and I too have been caught up in the hustle bustle of everyday life. Times are tough at the "Paper Mill" these days and I've had to work extremely long hours just to keep the fires lit. It's tough, but someone has to do it.

For now, I leave you with one last post for 2006........(see below).........

No comments: